Your little ones imagination will run wild with our precious High Tea Kits. These kits stimulate all the senses with two beautifully coloured and scented, handmade play doughs, two hand painted princess peg dolls, handcrafted tables, stools and high tea stand and so much more!
The kits are designed to encourage open-ended and sensory play. There are so many benefits to these forms of play and we hope to inspire your little darlings to explore and learn while having a fabulous time playing with our kits.
- – 300g of our Addie Aqua dough (Eucalyptus Essential Oil and Biodegradable Glitter)
- 300g of our Crimson Crush dough (Jasmine Essential Oil & Biodegradable Glitter)
- Wooden rolling pin
- Bamboo dough cutting knife
- 2 hand painted peg dolls
- Handcrafted tables, stools & high tea stand
- A variety of pretend high tea appropriate foods and a teapot and teacups
- A selection of pebbles, wooden pieces, artificial flowers, felt balls, bunting and more to complete the scene (items will vary and may not exactly match the pictures)
DOUGH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Always store the dough in an airtight container or ziplock bag to keep dough fresh for 4+ months.
- Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
- If dough dries knead it for a minute or so. If it has been left out for a long time, add drop/s of water and knead to restore softness.
- Mixing dough with food or other debris may contaminate dough and change its consistency.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – SMALL PARTS – NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. MAY CONTAIN SHARP ITEMS OR ITEMS THAT COULD BE DANGEROUS IF BROKEN. DOUGH NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CONSUMPTION. DOUGH CONTAINS GLUTEN. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED