The letters set includes everything you need to create a tactile and fun literacy experience for your little love! Use to explore letters, upper and lowercase, sounds, build sight words, and explore punctuation. All written in NSW Foundation font to build early recognition.
The set includes:
- 1x Double sided set of alphabet tiles, one side lowercase, the reverse uppercase.
- 1x Single sided alphabet tiles, lower case.
- Double sided board engraved alphabet board. Uppercase on one side, lowercase on reverse.
- Five punctuation tiles: . , ‘ ! ?
- Calico drawstring bag for safe keeping.
- Tiles: 40x40x20 mm
- Engraved board: 105x250x10mm
NOT suitable for children under three years or children who mouth objects.
To be used under adult supervision.
We hope to inspire a connection to nature through play, using sustainable resources.
Handmade in Byron Bay, from locally and ethically sourced, raw natural materials. As such, each is unique and vary slightly in size, colour and position of engraving. This isn’t seen as a defect, but a testament to the beauty and variety found in nature.