This natural soil-based MakeMUD creates a luscious and earthy playdough, perfect as a base for nature stamps, small world play, chocolate mudcakes, and whatever else your little wilding imagines.
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- Requires 50-80 mL of hot water, directions on pouch
- After making, playdough lasts for 6 months in airtight container
- Contains 200g of dry playdough mix
- Packaged in a compostable pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
For more details, including use and allergen info, see our FAQ under the MakeMUD tab.