100% Australian made and owned
Our eco-friendly dough cutters are designed and made by us, the husband and wife team behind Kinfolk Pantry. When we can’t find the best natural, safe and locally-sourced products for your family, we make them!
Each piece is designed from recycled wood mill sawdust, and plant-based biodegradable plastic; then brought to life in our home studio in the beautiful Wollondilly Shire. As they are made in small batches, each cutter has its own unique charm and character.
We wanted to bring nature into these creative moments. Dough playing is such an integral part of all children’s development, helping build their own creativity, sensory learning and motor-skills. These will be part of your child’s imagination and memories; it’s worth making them as unique as your brood.
Enjoy our collection of cutters, in a nature-inspired tone to use together with play dough or cookie dough.
Let’s make play more natural.
- Origin: Made in Australia with love
- Made from: recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic.
- We only use biodegradable elements in our cutters, PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust we use is recycled and untreated. We are committed to natural, non-toxic and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
- How to clean: Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough
- Durability: To prolong the life of your biodegradable dough cutters avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture.
- Store them in a cool, dry place when not in use and don’t forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics. Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
- Includes: 1 x Moon Phase Eco Cutter Set & 1 x Moon Phase Graphics Card
- Recommended age: 3