This set includes everything you need to create a tactile and fun numeracy experience! Use to explore number patterns, begin building sight recognition with the counting coins, use the equation tiles on the tens frame to solve maths problems and work through unit values with the units tiles.
The set includes:
- Number coins 0-20, double sided. Digit and written number on front, tens frame dots on back.
- Double sided engraved Number Board, with numbers 1-20 one one side and tens frame on reverse.
- Five equation tiles: plus, minus, multiply, divide and equals.
- Five units tiles: ones, tens, hundreds, thousands, tens thousands.
- Calico drawstring bag for safe keeping.
- All items are handmade from sustainably sourced solid Pine, in the hills of Byron Bay.
- Tiles 40x40x20mm
- Coins 40mmx10mm
- Tracing Board 105x250x10mm
NOT suitable for children under three years of age, or for children who put toys in their mouth.
To be used under adult supervision.
We hope to inspire a connection to nature through play, using sustainable resources.
Handmade in Byron Bay, from locally and ethically sourced, raw natural materials. As such, each is unique and vary slightly in size, colour and position of engraving. This isn’t seen as a defect, but a testament to the beauty and variety found in nature.